The Switch to mobile data automatically setting is helpful when attempting to avoid any downtime on your device but can negatively impact attempts to connect to the VostroNet Connect network. You will want to turn this setting off when connecting but can turn it back on after the internet connection has been established if you so wish.
1. Open the Settings application on your device.
2. Locate and select Network and internet.
3. Select Wi-Fi from the list of options.
4. Open up your Wi-Fi preferences.
5. Expand the Advanced options drop-down menu.
6. Ensure Switch to mobile data automatically is switched off.
7. Attempt to reconnect to the VostroNet Connect network. You will no longer be automatically removed from the Wi-Fi before authenticating via your browser.