Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices.
How to Collect Signal Strength
1. Download the AirPort Utility app made by Apple from the App Store.
2. Go to your Settings on your Apple device. Open the Airport Utility settings in the list of apps.
3. Within the AirPort Utility settings screen, shown below, toggle on Wi-Fi Scanner.
4. Exit the settings menu and open the AirPort Utility app, select OK to allow the app to scan.
5. Tap on the blue Wi-Fi Scan button on the top right.
6. Set Scan duration to 60 seconds.
7. Tap on the blue Scan button on the top right.
8. After the scan completes, you can share the results. Just tap the share button , then choose Mail and send it to email@example.com
AirPort Utility sends the results of a scan of the surrounding WiFi networks and information regarding these networks that may help with diagnosing certain issues.