Traceroute is a network tool used to determine the path packets take from one device to another.
Run traceroute on a Mac using the Network Utility app
1. Open the Network Utility app
- You can find Network Utility in /System/Library/CoreServices/Applications. Or alternatively:
- You can use Spotlight to open it.
2. Click the Traceroute tab.
3. Enter a domain or IP address, like vostronet.com (or the website you are having issues with), and click Trace.
4. Take a screenshot of the result and send it to the support team via chat or email email@example.com
Run traceroute on a Mac using the Terminal
1. Open the Launchpad from your Desktop.
2. Type "terminal" into the search bar and select the Terminal application.
3. Type the command "traceroute vostronet.com" and press enter.
4. Take a screenshot of the result by pressing Command+Shift+3 at the same time.
5. Send the screenshot to the support team via chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org