Occasionally you may need to reset your network settings when facing trouble connecting to a network. When you initiate a network reset, it removes and re-adds the adapter settings currently installed on your system.
Reset Network Settings in Windows 10
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Network & Internet.
3. Click on Status.
4. Click on Network reset.
5. Click the Reset now button.
6. Click Yes to confirm and restart your computer.
*Note: This process may take few minutes.
For Windows 11
1. Head to Start, Settings, Network & Internet.
2. Click Advanced network settings.
3. Scroll down on the right side and click on Network reset.
4. Click on Reset now to complete the reset and reboot.
After reboot, all your network adapters will be reset to their factory settings.