The following guide provides instructions on how to remove saved wireless network profiles from your Windows 11 device.
Removing saved networks - Windows 11
Method #1: Forget a network within range from the Action Center
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon in the Action Center (towards the right of the Taskbar).
- Click on the arrow next to the Wi-Fi icon.
- Right-click on Vostronet or Vostronet Connect and select Forget.
Method #2: Forget a saved network from the Settings app
- Right-click on the Wi-Fi icon in the Action Center (right of the Taskbar).
- Click on Network and Internet settings.
- Click on Manage known networks.
- Click on Forget next to Vostronet or Vostronet or any network you want to remove.
Reconnect your device to the secure VostroNet Wi-Fi network. You will be asked for your username and password.