Instructions on how to locate a Nintendo Switch console's MAC address.
Connecting your Nintendo Switch to VostroNet can be done in 3 easy steps. Follow these directions to connect your Nintendo Switch to our wireless network.
Step 1 - Locate the MAC Address of your Nintendo Switch
To locate the MAC Address of your Nintendo Switch
- Select "System Settings" from the HOME Menu.
2. Under System Settings select "Internet"
3. The Nintendo Switch console's MAC address will be listed under "Console MAC Address".
Step 2 - Add the Nintendo Switch to your VostroNet account
Please refer to this article for more information on how to add/remove devices from your account:
Managing your Devices
Step 3 - Restart your Nintendo Switch and connect to Wi-Fi
- Restart your Nintendo Switch console (Power off, then power on.)
- Connect your Nintendo Switch to the "VostroNet Connect" Wi-Fi
- Your Nintendo Switch should now be able to access the internet - Enjoy!
If you have any questions or need help with these instructions, please contact us for assistance.
We will be glad to assist wherever possible.