You may use traceroute to diagnose network routing issues and other related problems because it is a network diagnostic tool.
Traceroute is a network tool used to determine the path packets take from one device to another.
Run traceroute on a Mac using the Network Utility app
1. Open the Network Utility app
- You can find Network Utility in /System/Library/CoreServices/Applications. Or alternatively:
- You can use Spotlight to open it.
2. Click the Traceroute tab.
3. Enter a domain or IP address, like vostronet.com (or the the website you are having issues with) and click Trace.
4. Take a screenshot of the result and send it to the support team via chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org