Connect XBOX One to the network using WiFi or ethernet
When you set up your Xbox One console for the first time, you are asked whether you would like to connect to the network. Here’s how to connect your Xbox One to the VostroNet network, using both wired and wireless connections.
Follow these instructions to get your XBOX One console online with VostroNet.
Note: If you are unable to access the menus, please contact the VostroNet Helpdesk for assistance with manually adding your device.
Connect your console to the network
- Wireless: Join the VostroNet Connect wireless network from your console.
- Ethernet (LAN cable): Where available, connect an Ethernet LAN cable directly from your console to the wall port in your room (or the E1/E2/E3 port on your wall-mounted wireless access point. Please note that E0/PT is not enabled for Internet Access).
1. Log in from your console
From the home screen, select My Games and Apps
2. Select Apps and open Microsoft Edge (web browser)
3. Wait for the Microsoft Edge web browser to open
4. Open the menu with the (Y) button and select Show Address Bar
5. Type https://portal.vostronet.com/login/ into the address bar and select Go
6. Enter your VostroNet Username and Password and select LOGIN
7. After login you will be shown the VostroNet portal
8. Your console should now be connected and able to access the internet.
VostroNet is limited in the amount of support it can provide for the configuration of individual devices. For further assistance refer to the instruction manual of your device or contact the manufacturer for support.