Clearing cache and cookies can fix certain problems such as some login problems, loading or formatting of web pages.
What are cookies and cache?
A cookie is a small piece of information that is created when you visit a web site. It may contain information about what you’ve already visited on the site, and when, what you viewed, or if it is a shopping site, what you’ve looked at, added to your shopping cart or ordered.
The cache is a download storage of information on your computer. It contains parts of web pages that you’ve visited. The Cache is a part of the browser and helps speed up the website on future visits to the same website or content.
Clear cache & cookies on Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More ⋮
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.