Mac address and IP address help us connect and troubleshoot your device easily
👋 Shortcut - Find your MAC Address
Where you are already connected to the VostroNet network you are able to open a web browser and go to: vost.ro/mine. If you are connected to VostroNet correctly you will be provided with your User Name, IP Address and MAC Address.
The following guide provides details on how to find the MAC Address of your Chromebook. This will assist you in identifying the devices registered on your account in the VostroNet Portal.
You may also be asked to confirm this information when contacting VostroNet for technical support.
To locate your MAC address by this method you must already be connected to a network.
- Wireless devices should join the VostroNet or VostroNet Connect wireless network.
- Where available, connect an Ethernet LAN cable directly from your Chromebook to the wall port in your room (or the E1/E2/E3 port on your wall-mounted wireless access point).
To find the MAC or IP address of your Chromebook
1. Sign in to your Chromebook.
2. At the bottom right, select the time.
3. Select the Wi-Fi network
4. At the top of the box, select Information
5. You'll see your Chromebook's IP address and IPv6 address.
6. Your MAC address is labeled "Wi-Fi."